Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gta v preorder problem psn store

Options
  • 17-11-2014 7:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 490 ✭✭

I preordered GTA v on the psn store back on the 15th of oct i got a new bank card lastweek and i updated my details when i went on to the psn store i could still order the game as it didnt have purchased icon on the psn store greyed out so i ordered it again lastnight as i thought my order didnt go through. as of today they took 69.99 for my preorder and another 69.99 for the same game game i cant get through to them is this the right number 01 691 739?

anyone have the same issue?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 579 ✭✭✭keyboard_cat

thegame wrote: »
    I preordered GTA v on the psn store back on the 15th of oct i got a new bank card lastweek and i updated my details when i went on to the psn store i could still order the game as it didnt have purchased icon on the psn store greyed out so i ordered it again lastnight as i thought my order didnt go through. as of today they took 69.99 for my preorder and another 69.99 for the same game game i cant get through to them is this the right number 01 691 739?

anyone have the same issue?

I have a similar issue i preordered on the 20th of october and money was taken for the game the last day but when i go onto my ps4 it wont download and it only gives me the option to preorder the game again. the number u want is (01)6917379 i tried calling earlier today and spent an hour and 20 mins waiting and in the end the call was cancelled (on there side) then i called again and managed to get through (after an hour) apparently this is happening to quite a few people and they are trying to resolve the issue i was given a reference number and told to email them with my details so they can find out why this happened. i also told the dude on the phone i expect to be refunded for the phone calls which at three 34.56c/min is nearly 50 euro to which he gave me a email to send that request to (so if you are calling take screenshots of ur phone screen as u might be a while)

• Registered Users Posts: 490 ✭✭thegame

still didnt get through to them yesterday.going to try again today i emailed them twice aswell.what a joke of a service to get through to them

thegame wrote: »
    still didnt get through to them yesterday.going to try again today i emailed them twice aswell.what a joke of a service to get through to them

Perhaps try twitter @askplaystation they seem to have answered a bunch of people last night who had similar issues.
    To think if I bought it in a shop i would be able to play it now :/ gta is the first and possibly the last digital game I will buy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,592 ✭✭✭drumswan

Pre-ordered on the US store via paypal. Paypal transaction shows cancelled, funds gone from my bank account, no sign of the transaction on my playstation account. Great.

• Registered Users Posts: 11 diodaq

youtube.com/watch?v=hLcZ0AKdjTA

• Advertisement

Thanks keyboard_kat will tweet them now

I wonder can i just go buy it and get a refund from psn?

anyone get sorted yet?

Advertisement