Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I am a boardsie user, AMA.

Options
  • 17-11-2014 8:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 605 ✭✭✭

Go ahead.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 177 ✭✭Last_Minute

What do you think of Russell Brand?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

What made you laugh your ass off?

• Registered Users Posts: 39 big tommy

im new to boards.ie is it private as in can everyone see this reply

• Registered Users Posts: 7,882 ✭✭✭frozenfrozen

big tommy wrote: »
    im new to boards.ie is it private as in can everyone see this reply

Just you and me can see this, don't worry Tommy

• Registered Users Posts: 39 big tommy

hows the crack

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 24,512 ✭✭✭✭Cookie_Monster

what do you do?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,745 ✭✭✭Macavity.

Probably the most interesting thread I've seen on Boards.ie. This has been a truly fascinating insight into the world of boards user. Fair play for taking the time to answer.

Macavity. wrote: »
    Probably the most interesting thread I've seen on Boards.ie. This has been a truly fascinating insight into the world of boards user. Fair play for taking the time to answer.

No need for the patronising tone, in my opinion. OP is a boards user. It's unfair to assume he has time to be replying to threads on forums like this.

• Registered Users Posts: 172 ✭✭Steve_Carella

ASL

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement