Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hands Free Car Kit

Options
  • 17-11-2014 9:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 664 ✭✭✭

Would anyone have recommendations for where I could get a hands free kit fitted in my car?
    Approximate price much appreciated too!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭fiesty lady

I got a great system fitted in a Nissan juke recently ,it cost 200 euro. The guy that fitted it is in the buisness park behind Kellys garage. I think his business is called autotec ,he does a very good job and very quick

• Registered Users Posts: 963 ✭✭✭cococoady

I got a great system fitted in a Nissan juke recently ,it cost 200 euro. The guy that fitted it is in the buisness park behind Kellys garage. I think his business is called autotec ,he does a very good job and very quick

Andrew Sheridan is his name. I'm full sure that he isn't based there anymore, but still fits the kits.

There's also your man down in Railway Sq, just by Madigans off licence. His name is gone from my head now.

Prices really depend on what kind of Bluetooth kit you want.
    My recommendation would be to buy a Parrott CK3100 online and pay one of these to fit it. Will save you s few bob. I have one of these kits in my work van and they're great.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,655 ✭✭✭Royal Legend

Doesn't Tommy Murphy MAD Racing, still do that around the corner to the above,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 259 ✭✭PremierDeise

cococoady wrote: »
    Andrew Sheridan is his name. I'm full sure that he isn't based there anymore, but still fits the kits.

There's also your man down in Railway Sq, just by Madigans off licence. His name is gone from my head now.

Prices really depend on what kind of Bluetooth kit you want.
    My recommendation would be to buy a Parrott CK3100 online and pay one of these to fit it. Will save you s few bob. I have one of these kits in my work van and they're great.

I think Duggan is the name of the lad in Railway Square.....

Advertisement