Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Theory Test Question!

• 17-11-2014 9:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13

I just booked my theory test for a motorbike but when I was ordering there was no option to pick between Am,A1 ect and it automatically picked AM and thats not what I want as I want the A1 so if I email RSA will they be able to change it for me or will I has to pay again?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,761 ✭✭✭AgileMyth

Same test I think.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,381 ✭✭✭✭Paulw

There is only one motorbike theory test.

http://www.theorytest.ie/driver-theory-test/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,063 ✭✭✭✭CiniO

Sebas1221 wrote: »
    I just booked my theory test for a motorbike but when I was ordering there was no option to pick between Am,A1 ect and it automatically picked AM and thats not what I want as I want the A1 so if I email RSA will they be able to change it for me or will I has to pay again?

There's only one theory test for motorbikes.
    No matter if you apply for AM, A1, A2 or A, it's still the same test.

• Registered Users Posts: 13 Sebas1221

So I didnt do anything wrong? Will I still be able to get the A1?

So I didnt do anything wrong? Will I still be able to get the A1?

Yes, you can select any class for your learner permit, once you pass the theory test.

• Advertisement

thansk I was getting worried :P

Im not sure anymore as I just got an email saying Exam Code : B And AM ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,031 ✭✭✭✭Del2005

You have to do B and any other endorsement you want. When I did C I also had to know all the B section.

B is for car
    A is for motorbike.

But, there are only a few bike specific questions in the test, the rest are car/bike related.

Check out - http://www.theorytest.ie/driver-theory-test/test-categories/

Full details there.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,031 ✭✭✭Lockstep

AM is the theory test for motorbikes and scooters. Once you pass your theory test, you can apply for your permit which will stipulate what categories you can drive.

• Advertisement
Advertisement