Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Phone and MP3 Player combined

• 17-11-2014 10:32pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 145 ✭✭

I have a very cheap smart phone that all I ever use it for is texting and calls, very rarely use the internet or anything else. I'd still have an old keypad Nokia if it didn't break on me. I also have an ipod that comes just about everywhere with me, 120gb Classic that is about half full. I'm getting fed up carrying both the whole time so I'm looking for a phone with good storage for songs and an MP3 player. I'm presuming an iPhone would be best as all my music is on iTunes but I want as small a one as possible, size wise.
    So, is an iPhone worth buying when all I really want is an iPod/MP3 player which can send/receive calls and texts? Is there any other brands of phone out there that can do that for me without being as expensive as an Apple product?
    Also..if I do get an iPhone, can I configure my iTunes library to both the iPod and iPhone?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,206 ✭✭✭Zcott

An iPhone does just what you need. Worth getting. And you can have separate music libraries on separate devices.

Advertisement