Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IW/Anything Water Related-Warning in OP

Options
1233234235236237239»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,318 ✭✭✭Tinkersbell

Eagerly awaiting your superior alternative to governments balancing their budget.

How would you make a€12bn primary deficit disappear?

We don't have a €12 billion deficit.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,205 ✭✭✭✭hmmm

so you're as bad then, you're a terrorist? grand so
    Does anyone have any idea what this guy is ranting about?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,460 ✭✭✭shinzon

blacklilly wrote: »
    No not at all, you'll see from my post that I have used the word "many" as of course there are working people who are against these charges also.

I have no issue paying my taxes and I am happy that my taxes go to pay for welfare for people that need it. My issue is there are some people who there who expect everything to be paid for them and that i entirely sickening.

Can't work or won't work?
    "many"

And pres tell how do you know its many, why I said were back to the argument

Shin

• Registered Users Posts: 29,047 ✭✭✭✭end of the road

yipeeeee wrote: »
    They are loosing support by many each stunt they do

they aren't. so called "losing support" means they never had it in the first place, and that people were always going to pay up as per usual
    yipeeeee wrote: »
    its funny watching it die by their own actions.

its not dieing at all

ticking a box on a form does not make you of a religion.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Closed.

Gimmie a few minutes to talk to the other mods and see what we come up with

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

OK, the thread is staying closed.

There were enough warnings, cards, thread warnings and bans and still the abuse and IMO, trolling, continues. If anyone wants examples of this just look at the last few pages. Posters being labeled as terrorists etc...

There is an ongoing discussion among the mods and this will continue but for now discussion on IW/Water charges and the related issues will have to take place somewhere other than AH.

Any issue, please feel free to PM me or any of the mod team.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement