Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IW/Anything Water Related-Warning in OP

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭gandalf

Just a thought but if some one on the Anti-IW side was good at video editing they could make an absolutely spectacular video from all these eejits to boost the numbers on the 10th :)

• Registered Users Posts: 33,931 ✭✭✭✭listermint

I urge people to write to Noel, to put your thoughts of what he said today about the citizens here.

http://www.noelcoonan.com/contact/

These are Noels Oireactas contact details. Be civil, you should be trying to educate the man. Not ostracise.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 954 ✭✭✭Highflyer13

listermint wrote: »
    I urge people to write to Noel, to put your thoughts of what he said today about the citizens here.

http://www.noelcoonan.com/contact/

These are Noels Oireactas contact details. Be civil, you should be trying to educate the man. Not ostracise.

Already done it about 10 minutes ago, not that I will be expecting a response. Maybe he needs to see an ISIS video and realise they use more than water baloons.

This government are coming out with some crazy speak. Potentially they will fight all the way against the people on this.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,680 ✭✭✭Stargate

gandalf wrote: »
    We need to expel Tipperary North from the country :D

We have plenty of room for them in Cork :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,661 ✭✭✭Fuhrer

listermint wrote: »
    Be civil, you should be trying to educate the man. Not ostracise.

He has no interest in education, he and his colleges are under orders to belittle and insult the protesters as much as possible to sway public opinion.

You can see it working here, a bunch of morons earlier were talking about how a protester should have been shot or would have been shot in other countries. Then you have others talking about how great it is to have such a wonderful and well put together company despite its obvious incompetence and blatant corruption.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33,931 ✭✭✭✭listermint

Fuhrer wrote: »
    He has no interest in education, he and his colleges are under orders to belittle and insult the protesters as much as possible to sway public opinion.

You can see it working here, a bunch of morons earlier were talking about how a protester should have been shot or would have been shot in other countries. Then you have others talking about how great it is to have such a wonderful and well put together company despite its obvious incompetence and blatant corruption.

I agree, but if enough articulate people respond to this nonsense it can be challenged

• Closed Accounts Posts: 651 ✭✭✭AboutaWeekAgo

Just a thought but if some one on the Anti-IW side was good at video editing they could make an absolutely spectacular video from all these eejits to boost the numbers on the 10th :)

Not a bad idea at all. I'll see what I can muster up ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 28,861 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

When you think about it really.. why are we paying this lot to stand there talking to no-one really while none of the rest of them listen (those who are still there that is!)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,661 ✭✭✭Fuhrer

That'll play well in Tipperary.

Lowry will probably buy him a drink for it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,459 ✭✭✭Chucken

Delightful.
    If they think they're going to split us into 'them and us', they have another thing coming. For once we're all on the same page.

Don't let this comment develop into who pays the most. Thats what they want.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,028 ✭✭✭gladrags

What a deluded fool that man is. Ladies and gentlemen......... our Government:eek:

That is incredible.

Speechless.

Where was the Ceann Comharla,or whatever his name is.?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,028 ✭✭✭gladrags

What a deluded fool that man is. Ladies and gentlemen......... our Government:eek:

That is incredible.

Speechless.

Chucken wrote: »
    Delightful.
    If they think they're going to split us into 'them and us', they have another thing coming. For once we're all on the same page.

Don't let this comment develop into who pays the most. Thats what they want.

As a Dublin man with Mayo and Roscommon blood, I can tell you we are definitely all on the same page!

gladrags wrote: »
    That is incredible.

Speechless.

The Leas-Cheann Comhairle was there but he didn't pull him up on it. However he did pull him up on referring to Paul Murphy as Murph. He should have been brought to task on the spot for making such a statement.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,387 ✭✭✭sjb25

Noel Coonan alone has probably added 5,000 protestors to the march on the 10th of December.

That clip needs to be shared wide and far :)

Few lads on the way tis a long spin

• Registered Users Posts: 329 ✭✭ThinkAboutIt

Agree with Noel myself.

• Registered Users Posts: 671 ✭✭✭Benteke

Agree with Noel myself.

Of course you do and like noel you will be crying into your Enda Kenny pillow case when we bring this corrupt government to it's knees

NO TO WATER CHARGES

• Registered Users Posts: 329 ✭✭ThinkAboutIt

Benteke wrote: »
    Of course you do and like noel you will be crying into your Enda Kenny pillow case when we bring this corrupt government to it's knees

NO TO WATER CHARGES

He actually spoke sense for the most part. The country would be royally f**ked if Sinn Fein et al ever got into power. He just went a bit far with the ISIS but he was right about the rest to be honest. Don't see what the fuss is about.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,068 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

A FINE GAEL TD has warned that Ireland faces “an ISIS situation” if the more extreme elements of water charge protests are not “nipped in the bud”.

He also claimed that protesters in Dublin are “like parasites” and said they “live off country people as they have never acknowledged the role of country people”.

I'm not from Dublin myself, but if I was I'd be quite annoyed by that remark.

'Living off country people'? That's rich!

What an utter buffoon!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 671 ✭✭✭Benteke

He actually spoke sense for the most part. The country would be royally f**ked if Sinn Fein et al ever got into power. He just went a bit far with the ISIS but he was right about the rest to be honest. Don't see what the fuss is about.

Can't be any worse than the corrupt suits we have now, After all how bad do you need to be when they start making FF look like a safe pair of hands, FG & LAB are going to get wiped out, Fantastic day for irish politics, Dec 10th get out and walk with the people and bring this shower of corrupt scum to their knees

NO TO WATER CHARGES

• Registered Users Posts: 28,861 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

I'm not from Dublin myself, but if I was I'd be quite annoyed by that remark.

'Living off country people'? That's rich!

What an utter buffoon!

The current FG guy speaking here is exactly what's wrong with his whole party - condescending, arrogant and thinks he's a smartass shouting across at SF

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,391 ✭✭✭✭mikom

shinzon wrote: »

Christ almighty tbh

What next?
    Somebody will be murdered, and then where are we?
    Drive by shootings in the night, it'll be like Boys in the Hood. And then they'll have whores selling their wares in the middle of the street and the pimps will be using crack cocaine to keep the whores under control.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,605 ✭✭✭yipeeeee

Surely there is a contingency plan for when Isis take us over?

Pathetic.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭Streetwalker

ISIS ffs. I don't know what to think embarrassed for the country tbh because we vote these idiots in.

I added ISIS to part of my tweet and now I have been sent some links to religious stuff. Religion goes waayyyyyy over my head :eek::D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 277 ✭✭BBJBIG

Off with his Testicles ....

Signed,

Jihad Mickie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,380 ✭✭✭✭Banjo String

Isis indeed, seems they're going out with a bang.

Can't get this song out of my head all day for some reason.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 616 ✭✭✭duckcfc

Jesus fcuking Christ they are using Isis now to stain SF. You just couldn't make this up. I thought we'd done away with paddy wackery but seems not. One thing I'm happy with thou, there's a large % of the people wising up to these fools, hopefully others will follow suit.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 616 ✭✭✭duckcfc

Why don't you just take a chance with SF, we've had all these other fools since the dawn of time, would you people not just change your view and take a chance. It might just turn out to be better for us all.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement