Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

eStatements for savings accounts

Options
  • 18-11-2014 11:17am
    Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭

Hi,

I need to get a 6 month statement for each of my savings accounts i have with bank of ireland. When i go to the statements section of 365 online i can can only see estatements for my current account and credit card though i can see my 2 savings accounts in my account overview. I can see both saving account options via the order duplicate statements section however there it says it will give me a duplicate copy as a paper copy sent to my postal address. Is it not possible to get an estatement instead? Or because i'm signed up to estatements will it automatically be an estatement that i get? And does this cost anything as the detals on fees around statements are not clear at all on the website?

Thanks,
    Declan

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 253 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Paula C

Hi lotsoftens,

Thank you for contacting us here on boards.ie

eStatements are currently available for current accounts and some deposit accounts that have been added to your BOI365 Online profile. To query if it's possible to access eStatements on your particular deposit account please contact our BOI365 Team on 0818 365 365 / 00353 1 4044000 or alternatively please submit this request via the Ask a Question section of the Online Service Desk where a representative will be more than happy to look into this further for you.

Should you require more information on eStatements please see here.

We hope this clarifies this for you, if you have any further queries please do not hesitate to contact us.

Thanks,
    Paula C

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭lotsoftens

Hi lotsoftens,

Thank you for contacting us here on boards.ie

eStatements are currently available for current accounts and some deposit accounts that have been added to your BOI365 Online profile. To query if it's possible to access eStatements on your particular deposit account please contact our BOI365 Team on 0818 365 365 / 00353 1 4044000 or alternatively please submit this request via the Ask a Question section of the Online Service Desk where a representative will be more than happy to look into this further for you.

Should you require more information on eStatements please see here.

We hope this clarifies this for you, if you have any further queries please do not hesitate to contact us.

Thanks,
    Paula C
    Hi Paula,

My wife had already submitted a request to the Online Service Desk asking for similar statement information about her savings accounts with BOI and she got a response back just telling her to contact her branch to get the statements issued which is why i was asking here for information. I will ring B365 later to try and get them issued but the process should be clearer on the 365 online website as at the moment it isn't.

Thanks,
    Declan

Advertisement