Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bank Transfer

Options
  • 18-11-2014 11:21am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,077 ✭✭✭

Hello just a quick question. I made a Bank Transfer on Sunday afternoon to a German Computer parts company. It was my first time using this method on 365. I know i got the IBAN/BIC spot on but may have put the wrong name to whom i'm sending it to? I chose hardwareversand.deGmbH and the bank name was [font=arial, sans-serif]Deutsche Postbank AG Dortmund.[/font][font=arial, sans-serif] Is this a problem like i said the other account details were fine. The funds were deducted automatically. I'm aware from a few friends that the process can take 2-5 days just feel a bit uneasy since no email from the company confirming payment yet.[/font]
    [font=arial, sans-serif]Thanks. [/font]

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 253 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Paula C

Hi Oasis1974,

Thank you for contacting us here on boards.ie

Once the IBAN and BIC details are correct this payment should process as normal to the account. The name of the company is only used as a reference. 

As this international transfer was requested Sunday afternoon, this would only have been processed on the next working day which was Monday.  It is then up to the receiving bank to apply these funds to the account.

If over the next couple of days the funds have not reached the account, please contact our BOI365 Team on 0818 365 365 / 00353 1 4044000 where a representative can place a trace on this payment for you.

We hope this clarifies this for you, if you have any further queries please do not hesitate to contact us.

Thanks,
    Paula C

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,077 ✭✭✭Oasis1974

Hi Oasis1974,

Thank you for contacting us here on boards.ie

Once the IBAN and BIC details are correct this payment should process as normal to the account. The name of the company is only used as a reference. 

As this international transfer was requested Sunday afternoon, this would only have been processed on the next working day which was Monday.  It is then up to the receiving bank to apply these funds to the account.

If over the next couple of days the funds have not reached the account, please contact our BOI365 Team on 0818 365 365 / 00353 1 4044000 where a representative can place a trace on this payment for you.

We hope this clarifies this for you, if you have any further queries please do not hesitate to contact us.

Thanks,
    Paula C
    Thanks very much for the quick reply i'll do that thanks.

Advertisement