Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Opening a BOI account while living abroad

Options
  • 18-11-2014 12:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

I was a Bank of Ireland customer but my account was closed earlier this year due to inactivity on it. I still have a credit card registered with BOI.

I'm currently living in the UK but would like to have an Irish account as it makes it easier to pay credit cards etc. Is it possible to set up a BOI account in the Republic with a UK address please? 

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Elaine

Hi aidanmf, 

Thank you for contacting us here on Boards.ie and your interest in returning to bank with us. 

You can certainly open an account with us from the UK. To make this process as easy as possible we have a dedicated account opening team to assist you over the phone. 

You can contact them on 00353 1404 4000 between the hours of 8am to 8pm Monday to Friday or 10am to 6pm on weekends. Alternatively, you can request a call back from them here on our website.

Once your account is open, you can then register for 365Online and add your Credit Card details to view online. For more information on the benefits of 365Online please see here

We hope this helps and if we can assist you with anything else, please don't hesitate to contact us again. 

Thanks, 
    Elaine 

Advertisement