Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Traffic camera - Tallaght main street --> blessington road

Options
  • 18-11-2014 1:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 464 ✭✭

I was driving today through tallaght and was in hurry to the hospital.
    I drove through the bus lane between main street and blessington road ( just outside etrance to ITT campus.
    Does anyone know if the camera installed on the traffic lights takes pictures of passing cars?

Just wondering if I should be waiting for ticket.....

and no, I did not have time to go back and search alternative route, as i was in hurry to get to the hospital.

Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,411 ✭✭✭Avada

If it's where I'm thinking of, it's just a sensor for the traffic lights. There aren't any active red light cameras in Dublin (think there were 2 under trial for the RPA/Luas)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,851 ✭✭✭Bummer1234

I think they one your on about it the sensor on the top of traffic lights when it notices movement it changes (for at night time),During the day its timed based...

Newer lights have the sensors under the road to know theres traffic there or not and no sensor camera required.

• Registered Users Posts: 464 ✭✭Marcin_diy

thats the place in tallaght - atm there is a white camera over the traffic light

aaaaaqaaaa.jpg

Advertisement