If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SAMSUNG UE32H5500 Smart 32" LED TV

Options
  • 18-11-2014 3:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 266 ✭✭

How much for the SAMSUNG UE32H5500 Smart 32" LED TV delivered to cork?

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

mickey1985 wrote: »
    How much for the SAMSUNG UE32H5500 Smart 32" LED TV delivered to cork?
    Hi Mickey1985,

apologies for the delay getting back to you!

The UE32H5500 is £279.95 / €364.99 ( the euro price includes delivery anywhere in Ireland) and that includes a 5 year warranty:
    http://euro.richersounds.ie/p-200547-ue32h5500.aspx

Apologies again for the delay and drop us a line if we can assist in any way,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭Rumple Fugly

Hi John. Any idea what the sale price on this TV would be after Xmas? is it worth my while waiting? cheers

• Company Representative Posts: 17,283 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi John. Any idea what the sale price on this TV  would be after Xmas? is it worth my while waiting? cheers
    Hi Rumple Fugly.

Unfortunately we do not get hold any of sale prices until Christmas eve. Even at that we are unable to release any pricing early or get fired :eek:

Our sale is everyday here at Richersounds ;)

Thanks for the reply Kenny.
    From past years though what's the average a TV like this would be reduced by? Just a ballpark figure will do?? :D

Thanks for the reply Kenny.
    From past years though what's the average a TV like this would be reduced by? Just a ballpark figure will do?? :D
    Hey Rumple Fugly.

I really don't know.
    Not every product is included in our boxing day sale. It is only selected lines which are included in this and they do not release this to us until we close on the day before Christmas eve.

In the past we have seen 32" Sonys @ £199.95
    But I have no idea at all if any Samsung screens will be included this year.

• Advertisement

Ok, thanks Kenny, might just bite the bullet and buy it online now, to hell with waiting ;)

Ok, thanks Kenny, might just bite the bullet and buy it online now, to hell with waiting ;)
    Hey Fugly.

No problem at all.

You can get it on our .ie site or give us a call and place it via the phone.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 48 Streets_of Rage 2 Come_On

Do you have to ring to buy this?? I don't see a buy now button...

Is it secure buying over the phone like that?? Never came across it...don't think I'd be on for that.

Can you pay on delivery?

Is it genuinely a good screen, no 100Hz on it, do ya miss it? No good official review that I can find but amazon ones are positive.

Says on the Currys website that the screen is 100Hz

• Closed Accounts Posts: 48 Streets_of Rage 2 Come_On

Says on the Currys website that the screen is 100Hz
    It's 100Hz CMR. It's a native resolution of 50hz though.

It needs to be at least 200 using Samsungs sneaky CMR (clear motion rate) way of Rating it. Actually 200/400 and 600 CMR are all the same as far as I know, it's their way of codding people to spend thousands on a TV. Fool them with bigger numbers. It works.

LG uses MCI, Motion Clarity Index, same carry on, ya need a 500Hz MCI for a native res of 100Hz.

Sony uses Motion Flow, ya need a 400 rating with them.

Toshiba uses AMR, Active Motion Rate, needs to be in the 400 - 800Hz rate here.

They're all at it.

Saying all that, 50Hz will do the vast majority of people just fine. Newer panels may have other magic running now to help. I've spotted blur on 100hz screens aswell so they aren't the be all either, it's a problem with the Tech. 

The sammy has good user reviews, which are the ones that count unless you're looking for something specific from an official one. Watch out for Amazon putting bigger panel reviews of the same model in with smaller ones though. They're not the same.

Richersounds should be putting the real native resolution on their sites.

This sneaky carry on shouldn't be allowed by the Manufacturers.

• Advertisement

Do you have to ring to buy this?? I don't see a buy now button...

Is it secure buying over the phone like that?? Never came across it...don't think I'd be on for that.

Can you pay on delivery?

Is it genuinely a good screen, no 100Hz on it, do ya miss it? No good official review that I can find but amazon ones are positive.
    Hi Streets_of Rage 2 Come_On.

Seems our .ie website has dropped the buy it now button and made this screen an in store only purchase.
    However as it is still listed on the UK site as BUY IT NOW we could have one shipped to each of you if interested.

Unfortunately it would need ordered via phone. Ordering via the phone is very normal for us as we like to chat with our customer and not just be a faceless, voiceless internet site. I feel that is part of what sets us apart from our competitors. Someone to talk it over with and make sure you are making the right choice on the product you are looking for. Plus its always good to talk.
    Ordering by phone is secure unless someone bugs or taps our line to listen into our calls and steals information that way which is very very unlikely.
    It just goes to show how the internet effects business's if you have never had to call and place an order via the phone with a company. Its no wonder a lot of small local companies do not survive.

We do not offer cash on delivery as we use an independent company for our deliveries. All goods must be paid for before orders will be shipped.

The 32H5500 is 100hz CMR which is the measurement Samsung use to determine the HZ.
    Each manufacturer use they own measurement:
    [font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Examples include LG - Motion Clarity Index (MCI), Samsung - Clear Motion rate (CMR), Philips - Perfect Motion Rate (PMR), Sony - Motionflow XR and Panasonic - BLS (Back Light Scanning). All these figures are twice or more than the traditional 100Hz/200Hz refresh rate figures. No abbreviation indicates traditional measurement.[/font]

I hope this is of help.
    Any questions please let me know.

Hey Kenny, what time do you's accept calls until for orders? 

Edit: 9.30am to 5.30pm, just copped it was on the website

Hey Kenny, what time do you's accept calls until for orders? 

Edit: 9.30am to 5.30pm, just copped it was on the website
    Hey Rumple Fugly.

If you want to drop me a contact number in a PM, I can give you a call :D

Pm sent Kenny

Pm sent Kenny
    Hey Rumple Fugly.

I'll give you a call ASAP.

Alright Kenny, after getting sorted, got a call from a fella called Paul.
    So, happy days!

No boardies discount though :(

Hi Fugly.

Got your order, thanks.

Unfortunately there is no boards discount available on the is product :( Not all product qualify for boards discount as some have really tight margins like the 32H5500. Sorry.
    You do get your free 5 year Guarantee for supplying your email address for our VIP club though.

Alright Kenny, after getting sorted, got a call from a fella called Paul.
    So, happy days!

No boardies discount though :(

Ah I'm only pulling your leg, it's a grand price.
    Just gonna send you a pm just to make sure yous have my address correct!

A pleasure to do business with 

Pm sent Kenny
    Hey Fugly.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.