Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

20.00euro supervalue voucher

Options
  • 18-11-2014 4:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I registered for rewards but wouldn't let me click on link til today, will I still receive20.00 euro voucher?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,585 ✭✭✭EI: Una

Hi Andy,

If you private message us your email address, we will put your query to the Rewards team.

Regards,
    Una

• Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

hi, when trying to register my new Supervalue rewards card, there are  two sets of number on my card . One, underneath the barcode, which contains 17 numbers, the other, in two blocks on the right-hand side of the card has a total of 12. But the site tells me it has to be either 11 0r 13 numbers
    Why can I not register my card properly?

Hello coolhull,

Yes, the SuperValu Real Rewards cards should have 11 digits, and the Superquinn cards 13.

Can you please private message us the numbers on your card? We will then pass them to the Rewards team and update you ASAP.

Regards,
    Una

Hello coolhull,

Yes, the SuperValu Real Rewards cards should have 11 digits, and the Superquinn cards 13.

Can you please private message us the numbers on your card? We will then pass them to the Rewards team and update you ASAP.

Regards,
    Una
    Hi Una,
    Thanks for your quick response.
    The numbers on the right side at the back of the cards are in two blocks, with a long space between (surely unusual in itself) and total 12 numbers.

<snip>

The numbers under the barcode are <snip>

Hi coolhull,

I have taken note of the above and passed it to the Rewards team. We would recommend removing any personal info from public view.

Regards,
    Una

• Advertisement

Hi again coolhull,

The Rewards team have advised that these numbers don't appear to be in line with the standard pattern, which is, in the case of SuperValu cards, to start with the numbers 2 or 3, and they are unable to confirm why the numbers appear as they do for you. It would therefore be a query for SuperValu - email help @ realrewards.ie or telephone 0818 22 00 88.

Regards,
    Una

Hi again coolhull,

The Rewards team have advised that these numbers don't appear to be in line with the standard pattern, which is, in the case of SuperValu cards, to start with the numbers 2 or 3, and they are unable to confirm why the numbers appear as they do for you. It would therefore be a query for SuperValu - email help @ realrewards.ie or telephone 0818 22 00 88.

Regards,
    Una
    Una,
    ElectricIreland are the people who sent me the card, and so I imagine they are the people who are responsible for any errors.

I have never had, or received, any communication from Supervalue. Surely ElectricIreland can send me a new card, this time with the correct code numbers.
    Since you guys at Rewards sent me the card, not SuperValue, it's natural that I would expect you to correct any errors.
    Eagerly awaiting your reply.....

Hi again,

We thought you were referring to the SuperValu Real Rewards card which is what customers who wish to accumulate shopping points for a €10 credit on their Electric Ireland bill would need to add to their Powering Rewards account.

However this would not be sent to a customer via Electric Ireland, the customer would sign up for it via SuperValu.

Is the card that was sent to you the €20 SuperValu gift-card that all Powering Rewards members automatically receive in the post this month? If so, there is no online registration of it required - it is just to be used for shopping at SuperValu.

We have checked such a card now and the numbers layout that you describe tallies with what appears on the SuperValu gift-card above and below the barcode.

Regards,
    Una

• Registered Users Posts: 306 ✭✭SONIC2008

I received a SuperValu powering rewards card today for €20 from electric Ireland. It says on the back that it has be loaded with a minimum of €5. So do I load it with €5 to get €25 to spend at SuperValu?

Hi again,

We thought you were referring to the SuperValu Real Rewards card which is what customers who wish to accumulate shopping points for a €10 credit on their Electric Ireland bill would need to add to their Powering Rewards account.

However this would not be sent to a customer via Electric Ireland, the customer would sign up for it via SuperValu.

Is the card that was sent to you the €20 SuperValu gift-card that all Powering Rewards members automatically receive in the post this month? If so, there is no online registration of it required - it is just to be used for shopping at SuperValu.

We have checked such a card now and the numbers layout that you describe tallies with what appears on the SuperValu gift-card above and below the barcode.

Regards,
    Una
    Una, you are right. I rang Supervalu and they've confirmed what you've just said, and that I don't need to register the e20 gift-card. My apologies if my earlier e-mail seemed a bit snippy

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭hellboy99

I got one of these cards this morning but no use to me as there is no Supervalu in my town :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 282 ✭✭EI: Aoife O

SONIC2008 wrote: »
    I received a SuperValu powering rewards card today for €20 from electric Ireland. It says on the back that it has be loaded with a minimum of €5. So do I load it with €5 to get €25 to spend at SuperValu?
    Hi SONIC20008,

The terms and conditions on the back of the gift card are standard SuperValu gift card ts and cs. You don't need to add anything extra to the card to use it. It is already topped up with €20, so you should be able to use it right away. If you'd like to add more to it at some stage you can in-store.

If you've any further questions, do let us know.

Kind regards,
    Aofe

hellboy99 wrote: »
    I got one of these cards this morning but no use to me as there is no Supervalu in my town :(
    Hi hellboy99,

Glad to read you've received your gift card. The €20 on the gift card will be valid for a year, so you can use it in any SuperValu in this time. You could alternatively give it to a friend/family member who shops there as the gift card isn't tied to you specifically. Hopefully some of the other Powering Rewards partners are more relevant to you. We change them every season and try to accommodate different tastes and interests.

If there's anything we can assist you with, do let us know.

Kind regards,
    Aoife

coolhull wrote: »
    Hi again,

Regards,
    Una
    Una, you are right. I rang Supervalu and they've confirmed what you've just said, and that I don't need to register the e20 gift-card. My apologies if my earlier e-mail seemed a bit snippy
    No problem - thanks coolhull!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭hellboy99

Hi hellboy99,

Glad to read you've received your gift card. The €20 on the gift card will be valid for a year, so you can use it in any SuperValu in this time. You could alternatively give it to a friend/family member who shops there as the gift card isn't tied to you specifically. Hopefully some of the other Powering Rewards partners are more relevant to you. We change them every season and try to accommodate different tastes and interests.

Kind regards,
    Aoife
    Hi Aoife and thanks for the reply.

Just an idea to throw out there, maybe doing a One4All rewards card could be an option in the future, every time you pay your bill you could build up a few euro on it, that way you would be catering for everyone. 

Hi hellboy99,

Kind regards,
    Aoife
    Hi Aoife and thanks for the reply.

Just an idea to throw out there, maybe doing a One4All rewards card could be an option in the future, every time you pay your bill you could build up a few euro on it, that way you would be catering for everyone. 
    Hi hellboy99,

We'll certainly pass on your feedback, but as SuperValu are our main partners for Powering Rewards, there aren't any plans to update this section of Powering Rewards at the moment. Do let us know if you've any other feedback or ideas for the programme.

Please don't hesitate to get in touch if you've any other questions.

Kind regards,
    Aoife

• Registered Users Posts: 31 lomadesigns

Hi
    I registered and never received the link via email to activate. I know I did it correctly as I aldo registered my mums for her.
    Email is not in junk or spam

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: David

Hi lomadesigns,

Thanks for your post. If you try to register again, are you prevented from doing so?

If you send us your details by private message (including your full name, address, contact number and confirmation that you are the account holder) we can check to see if your registration came through, and have another validation email sent to you.

Thanks,
    David

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭moodswing

Hello,

I have not yet received my €20 gift card in the post. Are these still in the process of being sent out? I did send two emails last week to the powering rewards email address but have not received any reply

Thanks

Hi moodswing,

Thanks for getting in touch. Yes, the gift-cards are still being sent out. Due to the volume of them, they are being sent in numerous batches up to the end of this month.

We regret the Rewards team have not been able to respond to you yet. They will respond, they are just experiencing high volumes of queries at the moment.

Kind regards,
    Una

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭moodswing

Hi moodswing,

Thanks for getting in touch. Yes, the gift-cards are still being sent out. Due to the volume of them, they are being sent in numerous batches up to the end of this month.

We regret the Rewards team have not been able to respond to you yet. They will respond, they are just experiencing high volumes of queries at the moment.

Kind regards,
    Una
    That is great thank you for the speedy reply Una I will know to just ask any questions straight through boards in future :)

You're very welcome moodswing - glad to read it! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 506 ✭✭✭Qwerty27

You're very welcome moodswing - glad to read it! :)
    Hi there

I haven't yet received my €20 voucher, just wondering if these are still being sent out or is there anything I need to do? Registered online on 7 October.

Thanks a lot
    David

Hi David,

So long as you were registered at www.poweringrewards.ie any time from when the Powering Rewards programme began last March, up to 16th November, you will receive the gift-card. There is nothing further required.

The gift-cards are still in the process of being posted.

Kind regards,
    Una

• Registered Users Posts: 1,103 ✭✭✭trixiebust

Hi,
    I signed up for the powering rewards scheme about a month ago but still haven't received my 20e SuperValu vocher.
    Can someone please look into this for me??

Hi trixiebust,

Sorry to read that you haven't yet received your gift card. We're sending them out in batches and will reach everyone as soon as possible. As long as you have registered for Powering Rewards before 16th November, you'll receive one in the post.

If you'd like us to look into the status of your registration to ensure its completed correctly, do PM us with your email address and Electric Ireland account number.

Kind regards,
    Aoife

Thanks,
    Account seems to be set up fine, I can log in, amend details etc. Will pm details when I get home

Hi trixiebust,

Your Powering Rewards account does seem to be in order from what you say above. As Aoife O says though, due to the high volumes of gift-cards, they are being posted in numerous batches and not all would be received yet.

However, anyone who registered for Powering Rewards between when the programme started (last March) and 16th November will automatically receive a gift-card ASAP. So it's likely just a matter of holding on a little more.

Do indeed private message us your account details if you wish though.

Kind regards,
    Una

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,201 ✭✭✭tharmor

Recieved mine thanks a mill !!

• Advertisement

Received mine in the post today, thanks a million!!

Advertisement