Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wood [for signs]

Options
  • 18-11-2014 4:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Hi guys I'm looking for some scrap wood preferably for free to make some signs for my wedding if anyone can point me in the right direction I would appreciate it.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭Volvoair

not sure what you mean by wood.
    there's lots of pallets left out by business etc

• Registered Users Posts: 968 ✭✭✭Sofa King

Rosa Lilla wrote: »
    Hi guys I'm looking for some scrap wood preferably for free to make some signs for my wedding if anyone can point me in the right direction I would appreciate it.

I got some made on Corriboard at a company called Incision Signs across from the Maldron in Oranmore.

I hope that helps.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Rosa Lilla

Volvoair wrote: »
    not sure what you mean by wood.
    there's lots of pallets left out by business etc

Ya I guess that would work but is it usually ok to just take those?

Thanks for your reply but I was hoping to make them myself. I'm very DIY but just don't know where to source the wood cheaply

• Registered Users Posts: 25,957 ✭✭✭✭Mrs OBumble

Is your name Lloyd?

• Advertisement

Huh?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

It's Sandra

I'm so confused!! It's my first time posting on here. I was just looking for a bit of help. I didn't realise it would just be jokes!

• Registered Users Posts: 25,957 ✭✭✭✭Mrs OBumble

OP, exactly what kind of wood do you need? What sort of signs does a wedding need????

So far, you've had two suggestions, out of 9 posts. I think that's pretty good going.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,277 ✭✭✭Cheshire Cat

Rosa Lilla wrote: »
    I'm so confused!! It's my first time posting on here. I was just looking for a bit of help. I didn't realise it would just be jokes!

Don't worry, people are referring to an ancient thread about wedding signs: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=73661656

Maybe place a Wanted ad on freecycle? Somebody might have some wood for you.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

Maybe place a Wanted ad on freecycle? Somebody might have some wood for you.
    *snigger*

Advertisement