Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

xbox 360 and evision dvr box

Options
  • 18-11-2014 5:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,495 ✭✭✭

I don't know if this topic has been done to death but here goes.

Is it possible to connect the evision dvr box to the 360?

It would be handy if possible.

Thanks

SD

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,393 ✭✭✭Fingleberries

Not to the XBox 360, no.

To the XBox One you could plug it in to the HDMI-In port and it will (mostly) work through that. Although you might miss out on the IR-Blaster / Voice or SmartGlass control from Kinect if the eVision box is not listed as a detected or supported Set Top Box.

The XBox 360 doesn't have a HDMI-In, so there's no way to do this.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,495 ✭✭✭StudentDad

Not to the XBox 360, no.

To the XBox One you could plug it in to the HDMI-In port and it will (mostly) work through that. Although you might miss out on the IR-Blaster / Voice or SmartGlass control from Kinect if the eVision box is not listed as a detected or supported Set Top Box.

The XBox 360 doesn't have a HDMI-In, so there's no way to do this.

Thanks. I thought as much. Hoped I was wrong, thought there might have been a workaround :D

SD

Advertisement