Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Independent financial advisor - Galway

Options
  • 18-11-2014 5:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 25,941 ✭✭✭✭

Any suggestions where I should look for an independent financial advisor in Galway?

I'm starting to have pension thoughts again, have had the spiel from the salesman who visits the company I'm working for: he wasn't bad, but does of course give a one-company view.

My needs are a little more complex than your average PAYE-worker: I did a mid-life change-of-countries, so have property and a pension plan overseas, too.

(I've read the charter, and didn't see anything about "don't ask for recommendations here" - but if I missed it, then suggestions about where I should look, rather than about individuals, are welcome.)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭Snowshower

Dave McCarthy does a financial spot on Galway Bay Fm., am always impressed by him... Not sure where his offices are but a quick Google should set you right.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 16,724 Mod ✭✭✭✭yop

Have found Ronan Bray good in the past

Advertisement