Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Architect Recommendation North East

• 18-11-2014 5:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14

All,

I have been a long time viewer of this thread and finally decided to start posting (when I need some help of course haha)

I am at the very early stages of planning a first time build which I hope to start outside Dundalk, Co. Louth in July 15. Obviously there are tons of people in the area that can draw plans and act as assigned certifer etc however I want boards.ie help on recommending an architect/engineer who can work with me to design a near zero energy build. An architect who is aware of thermal bridges, passive house standards, the phpp model etc. I understand all responses to this have to be by private message so if you have a recommendation I would be grateful if you could send it to me.

Thanks,

New Build 15

Comments

Advertisement