Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Once again cut off Once again Terrible customer service

Options
  • 18-11-2014 5:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

I have been cut off again on the 18th despite the last time I called telling the agents I get paid on the 23rd. They can't change the payment date, they cant wait till I get paid, they cant reconnect despite 10 years a customer with a history of paying on that date......No flexibility here - They don't value their customers and this one has had enough ! 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

flash777er wrote: »
    I have been cut off again on the 18th despite the last time I called telling the agents I get paid on the 23rd. They can't change the payment date, they cant wait till I get paid, they cant reconnect despite 10 years a customer with a history of paying on that date......No flexibility here - They don't value their customers and this one has had enough ! 
    Hi flash777er

Sorry to hear this, could you please PM me your eircom account number and I'll request clarification from accounts?

Thanks
    Al

Advertisement