Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SV Rewards Voucher not showing on account?

Options
  • 18-11-2014 5:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭

Hi,

I entered the voucher number on the poweringrewards site on or around the 5th/6t Nov, but it is now showing in th transaction history, and if I try to enter it again it tells me the voucher number has already been redeemed.

My bill is due in the next few days and now it seems as if I will loose out on my €10 credit :-(

Can you check into it please?

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 572 ✭✭✭EI: Aoife

Hi tartlet,

We would be happy to look into this for you. Please note we can only deal with the named account holder.

Please confirm you are the account holder and send us a private message with your account number, address, full name and telephone number or date of birth. To check Powering Rewards we will also need your email address.

Kind regards,
    Aoife M

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭tartlet

Pm on its way. Thanks

Advertisement