Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Garden Patio Dublin

• 18-11-2014 6:06pm

How much would a garden to get patio'd cost, roughly about 25m squared, its tough enough finding out, currently I've a decking and patio around half the way down my garden but would be looking to have the remaining done with Patio, I'd be looking for something plain enough as I'd be playing basketball on it, currently I can't play during winter due to the rain making the grass wet and unplayable on. Anywhere know of a place to get a quote or roughly how much it'd cost?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,254 ✭✭✭rje66

paddyg91 wrote: »
    How much would a garden to get patio'd cost, roughly about 25m squared, its tough enough finding out, currently I've a decking and patio around half the way down my garden but would be looking to have the remaining done with Patio, I'd be looking for something plain enough as I'd be playing basketball on it, currently I can't play during winter due to the rain making the grass wet and unplayable on. Anywhere know of a place to get a quote or roughly how much it'd cost?
    As a guide nice slabs about E80 m2,
    Cheaper slabs E60 m2
    This would cover all materials, Labour etc.

but things like access etc can effect the cost.

Advertisement