Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Changing a direct debit

Options
  • 18-11-2014 8:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭

Hi, I have a direct debit of €175 which goes from my current account out to my easy saver, every fortnight.

I am presuming it is a direct debit as it is not on my list of standing orders.

My query is how can I change the amount of the savings going out?
    Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Billy

mj_mam wrote: »
    Hi, I have a direct debit of €175 which goes from my current account out to my easy saver, every fortnight.

I am presuming it is a direct debit as it is not on my list of standing orders.

My query is how can I change the amount of the savings going out?
    Thanks
    Hi mj_mam,

Thanks for contacting us on Boards.

As you correctly mention, payments to an Easysaver are by direct debit. You can request an increase/decrease in the direct debit from your Online Service Desk inbox on 365 Online. If you choose the 'Ask a Question' option and include the amount you need to change the direct debit to, a rep will be happy to help with the amendment.

I hope this helps.

Billy

Advertisement