Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

365 online saver vs dualsaver

Options
  • 18-11-2014 8:13pm
    Hosted Moderators Posts: 7,486 ✭✭✭

Is there any advantage to changing from a Dualsaver account to a 365 Saver account, i.e. monthly direct debit saving account?  They look like the same product to me.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

Red Alert wrote: »
    Is there any advantage to changing from a Dualsaver account to a 365 Saver account, i.e. monthly direct debit saving account?  They look like the same product to me.
    Hi Red Alert,

Thanks for contacting us here on Boards.

While these two accounts are both paid into monthly and both have a 7 day notice to withdraw funds, there would be a difference in the interest of the accounts. It would be best to discuss this with a Savings Advisor, as they can discuss with you what would suit you best. You can call our Savings team on 0818 200 347.

You can find more information on our 365 Monthly Saver accounts here.

Please let us know if you need help with anything else.

Thanks,
    Sarah

Advertisement