Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Updating flight details on ESTA

Options
  • 18-11-2014 9:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi,

I applied for an ESTA last year which was approved and I am going to America again soon. I was updating my ESTA there and I was able to update where I was going but not my flight details. Does anyone know how to update the flight details? Or do I even need to update the flight details?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,444 ✭✭✭✭coylemj

I wouldn't worry about the flight, the address of where you intend to spend your first night is all they need.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 DublinGirlie87

coylemj wrote: »
    I wouldn't worry about the flight, the address of where you intend to spend your first night is all they need.

That's great!! Thank you, appreciate it!

• Registered Users Posts: 25,444 ✭✭✭✭coylemj

The official ESTA FAQ says you can only change your e-mail address and the address you'll be at in the US so you're fine...

What information can I update?

Prior to submitting an electronic travel authorization application with the required payment information, you can update all application data fields except the passport number and passport issuing country. Once an application is complete and submitted with all the required payment information, you can still update any one of the following fields:

• E-mail address
    • Address in the U.S.

https://esta.cbp.dhs.gov/esta/WebHelp/ESTA_Screen-Level_Online_Help_1.htm#uta1

Advertisement