Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

failed to start game (app already running)

Options
  • 18-11-2014 10:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭

guys, have this problem on the new FM 15 game. it looks like its going to load, then just stops. u click again and this error comes up.when it occurs I stop the game on the task mgr and re-launch but same thing. the game is actually not loading but the computer thinks it is. anyone else experience it? any clues? not getting much info from Steams support sites

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 31,915 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

Are you on MacBook?

I get it sometimes. I just click ok on the notification and just wait for the game to load up.

• Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭Ding Dong

no. alienware laptop on windows 8

Mars Bar wrote: »
    Are you on MacBook?

I get it sometimes. I just click ok on the notification and just wait for the game to load up.

And how long would it take for the game to launch?

Not very long. No longer than a minute.

Mars Bar wrote: »
    Not very long. No longer than a minute.

Cheers. My game launchs... then hangs and nothing happens then. Its launching at all....

• Advertisement

Sorry I can't help. Go to the SI Forums and report it though. They are good for replying in my experience.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,536 ✭✭✭Dolph Starbeam

Has happened to me a few times too but usually just give it a minute and it loads up.

Advertisement