Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Online Service Desk, doesnt work!

Options
  • 19-11-2014 1:32am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,150 ✭✭✭

I sent a message a while ago, never got a response.

sent one today, got a confirmation it was sent, checked my 'sent folder' and it was empty.

had to log in again, tried to check the sent folder and it logged me out saying "Unsupported Action- Your session has been terminated and you have been logged out...."

I am logged out by the system every time I try to check that folder

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Billy

I sent a message a while ago, never got a response.

sent one today, got a confirmation it was sent, checked my 'sent folder' and it was empty.

had to log in again, tried to check the sent folder and it logged me out saying "Unsupported Action-   Your session has been terminated and you have been logged out...."

I am logged out by the system every time I try to check that folder
    Hi kumate_champ07,

Many thanks for posting.

The "Unsupported Action" message usually appears as a result of using the back button on your browser while navigating 365 Online. If you need to browse to a previous page, please use the options on the left-hand side of the screen.

The message can also appear when there is a double-click on an option.

Can you please call Bank of Ireland 365 on 0818365365/+35314044000 when you have online access and a rep will take some details and have this looked into?

Thanks

Billy

Advertisement