Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone here aware of Kandi Tachnologies - China's Tesla

Options
  • 19-11-2014 5:57am
    Registered Users Posts: 16

I've been reading plenty about this company recently after digging into Tesla. I'm wondering if anyone on here is aware of Kandi or has invested in KNDI?

Would love to hear from you and bounce a few thought about the place.

-James

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,747 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

Yes, it was recommended by the Motley Fool last month but you see it regularly trending on Stocktwits.
    I have watched it for months but never bought it, but to buy it then I think the safest area to buy it from is the $11 to $13 dollar range, currently in the $14s so low $14s at most for me if I was buying.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,926 ✭✭✭Andrea B.

Have invested in both companies.
    In it for the long haul.
    TSLA overvalued, but I believe the they have the foundation made to become the preferred brand of the tech generation (as in AAPL). Biggest risk is that much centers on one person.
    KNDI to ensure I am in with the company which appears to have the Asian volume supply potential at their feet. Recent earnings not great, but they have some nice city rental supplies going over there.

• Registered Users Posts: 16 jrwings

Good to hear its a known company. Its amazing the coverage Motley Fool can give a stock. I'm a member of the yahoo private message board for the stock and the knowledge sharing there is amazing.
    From everything I have read as of late its seems like a very strong company, albeit in its start-up phase of electric vehicles (But still the greatest quantity of sales in China).

The last 3rd quarter 10Q was not very impressive in terms of sales numbers, but they are in a healthy profit which is very good news, I'm expecting mid 2015 to be the explosive stage (Like TSLA in mid 2013)

What are your thoughts on PPS in the future?

Advertisement