Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

limerick hero

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭Green Giant

Seeing as the media can't stick the boot into Limerick quick enough, I hope they're all over this. This is far more worthy of airtime and newspaper space than any of the city's (admittedly in the very small minority) scum who seem to be glamorised for their past sins

• Registered Users Posts: 548 ✭✭✭paulers06

Read this story yesterday, what an amazing person. Don't think I'd have reacted as well

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,863 ✭✭✭seachto7

Instead, some random rugby player will be called a "hero".

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,909 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

seachto7 wrote: »
    Instead, some random rugby player will be called a "hero".

Kilcoyne was class against Georgia, in fairness.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,863 ✭✭✭seachto7

An File wrote: »

:)

The oval ball talks in this town.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,646 ✭✭✭washman3

An File wrote: »

My Grandmother would have been class against Georgia..!! They were totally useless.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,646 ✭✭✭washman3

Getting back on topic, hats off to this young lady. What incredible fast thinking. Freedom of the city for her.:)
    Best of luck to the young boy. Hopes he makes a full and speedy recovery.

Advertisement