Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[REQUEST] iPhone 5 from Littlewoods 10% Code

Options
  • 19-11-2014 10:00am
    Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭

A few weeks ago I had a random code of 10% off anything (I think) and it worked fine on http://www.littlewoodsireland.ie/apple-iphone-5-16gb-black-refurbished/1412885463.prd however in the last few days any code Ive tried doesn't offer a discount on the phone...

I think littlewoods are pushing out this BuyNowPayLater crap and blocking everything else?

Anyway if someone finds a code that works on this item... please reply if you have the time.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,023 ✭✭✭Pipmae

Try 4JNH6 for 10%. I used it earlier (on toys) and I tried applying it to the product you're looking for but it told me I'd used it the maximum amount of times.

It says not valid for electrical gaming, portable audio or computers. I assume the iPhone falls in the portable audio sector but it's worth a shot.

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭myIdea

Thanks very much for your time... unfortunately the code comes back as invalid for me.
    efnfnm.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,949 ✭✭✭fdevine

10% off codes are rarely if ever valid on electrical or electronics

They are also sometimes tied to accounts

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭myIdea

fdevine wrote: »
    10% off codes are rarely if ever valid on electrical or electronics

They are also sometimes tied to accounts
    Yeah I know... as noted above, I had a code that gave me 10% off this item. It may have had an expiry date... regardless I didn't use it against my account so presently I'm looking for new codes to try...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,926 ✭✭✭ActingDanClark

not wishing to hijack account and having read all the comments, if anyone has a spare non personal code after the op is sorted, id appreciate it for exactly the same intended purchase:D

• Advertisement
Advertisement