Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nespresso machines - HELP

Options
  • 19-11-2014 11:28am
    Registered Users Posts: 257 ✭✭

Hi guys, I am looking to pick up a nespresso machine for a christmas present and I am wondering where I could pick one up at a great deal :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,872 ✭✭✭Dickerty

Does it matter if it's second hand? Adverts.ie always have a bunch available, pre-owned.

If not, I'd say Amazon marketplace is your best bet...

• Registered Users Posts: 23 lostinstereo

There's some on offer in Tesco atm. 60-70E?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,166 ✭✭✭witchgirl26

If you can get there, the shop in Kildare Outlet generally has good deals on them. You should also get the credit for the online store which is good for getting capsules. It's where I picked up one for my OH a couple of years ago - newest model & was really good price.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 413 ✭✭odckdo

As mentioned Amazon is a good place - particularly for a good value coffee machine without the milk part. Available at less than €100. Good customer service.

Nespresso online give €90 credit (€30 per next 3 orders) but this seems to be for the more expensive machines with the milk maker.
    www.nespresso.com/ie/en/coffee-maker-list-Nesp

(Also check how the warranty works.)

• Registered Users Posts: 863 ✭✭✭Rooy

good choice in Debenhams usually with some reduction . Worth checking out prices on their website.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,541 ✭✭✭Dudda

There's some on offer in Tesco atm. 60-70E?

Don't think these are Nespresso. They are similar in how they work but a different type of capsule or pod and coffee. Douche or tassimo coffee machines I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 898 ✭✭✭OREGATO

There is a shop in Dundrum beside the Town Centre called Expert who sell them.

I got a great deal on a machine for a birthday present recently enough, came in €15/20 cheaper than in Harvey Norman or BT.

Worth taking a look and don't be afraid to ask for a few quid off as well. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,748 ✭✭✭degsie

Shouldn't this be moved to 'requests'?

• Registered Users Posts: 257 ✭✭sinead81

Thank you all - MUCH APPRECIATED!

• Registered Users Posts: 793 ✭✭✭ImARebel

I second kildare village that's where I got mine

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 476 ✭✭RunRoryRun

Next week is Amazon's Black Friday. Keep your eyes peeled and you'll pick one up on a lightening deal without too much bother. Just have to be quick off the mark. Great discounts last year - one 50% off if I remember correctly (reduced to £65ish). Would expect something similar this year.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,512 ✭✭✭Pepp1989

ImARebel wrote: »
    I second kildare village that's where I got mine

Are they genuinely cheaper in Kildare village?

Is there a Nespresso shop in Kildare village?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,166 ✭✭✭witchgirl26

Pepp1989 wrote: »
    Are they genuinely cheaper in Kildare village?

They are yeah. Think we saved upwards of €50 a couple of years ago on the brand new model based on what the price was on the website/in shops. Plus got all the extras with it.
    sinead81 wrote: »
    Is there a Nespresso shop in Kildare village?

Not a Nespresso shop but the shop that sells all the Tefal pots & pans does the range of Nespresso machines too.

Great thanks, I will definitely keep an eye out on Amazon and then I will check Kildare Village also!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,589 ✭✭✭wandererz

Having tried the Nespresso at work and a unit i bought in Spain, I much prefer the Tassimo machines.

Read some Tassimo reviews on Amazon and you will find a lot of converts.

Thanks for all of your suggestions

• Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭kop-end

Debenhams in Blanchardstown were selling the Nexpress Citiz last night night for €90, they were also ffering the €90 voucher for fuiture capsule purchases....€30 for next 3 purchases. great offer...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 383 ✭✭surpy

surpy wrote: »

Well this certainly betters my advice above, OP, go with this now....Bargain.....:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 282 ✭✭mickzer

kop-end wrote: »
    Well this certainly betters my advice above, OP, go with this now....Bargain.....:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Is this the same?
    http://www.johnlewis.com/nespresso-inissia-coffee-machine-by-krups/p1221431?sku=233136640

• Registered Users Posts: 28 donnapuppy

Check out DID.ie I think they have them on offer at the moment

mickzer wrote: »

Thats the same machine but without the milk frother, black appliance on right hand side. If you just want espresso drinks without the cappucino and lattes then this is perfect.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 383 ✭✭surpy

The one I posted was 50gbp off for black Friday.
    It's not so much of a deal now

Advertisement