Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

SIM card tray slot part iPhone 5C

• 19-11-2014 12:29pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 959 ✭✭✭

Sim tray broken. O2 where it was bought don't do the spares - bought one off Ebay but doesn't fit properly. Anyone know where they can be got here? Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,497 ✭✭✭✭guil

Try syncron in blanchardstown. How did you break it?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 959 ✭✭✭maringo

Thanks for that. Daughters phone. Think it must have broken when she dropped it. Phone was losing connection so on looking there was a split in the tray so she thinks the sim card a bit loose. I haven't seen it myself - got a couple off ebay sent to her but she says they don't fit. Probably not actually Apple ones.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 959 ✭✭✭maringo

Syncron don't have the 5c part - have others - so I'll try Apple

• Registered Users Posts: 543 ✭✭✭nightster1

maringo wrote: »
    Syncron don't have the 5c part - have others - so I'll try Apple

dealz sell them

Advertisement