Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair play to Andrew McGuinness

Options
2»

Comments

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 2,584 ✭✭✭kikel

330801.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 5,778 ✭✭✭up for anything

Him and his online petition. He didn't think much of the Anti-CAS petition. He turned his coat so many times he wore it out over that issue.

As for the traveller horses, while I was at Greens Bridge during the the summer I saw one of the other protestors, probably about 65 years of age, walking over the bridge when suddenly she broke into a run, flew across the rest of the bridge and down the grass to where there were two adults and a couple of kids swimming a pony, up on his back and using a stick across the pony's head. She had words with them and they stopped mistreating the animal, at least for that occasion. I was told it wasn't the first time and wouldn't be the last time she'd done that. Fair play to her. At least she took action.

• Registered Users Posts: 736 ✭✭✭Doff

I heard our mayor is setting up a petition to get something done about the homeless, what an admirable man.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,390 ✭✭✭Bowlardo

what word best describes our mayor?
    tulip
    Sap
    gob ****e
    yoghurt
    pleb

• Registered Users Posts: 736 ✭✭✭Doff

Bowlardo wrote: »
    what word best describes our mayor?
    tulip
    Sap
    gob ****e
    yoghurt
    pleb

Ah now that's not very nice, he works an awful lot of overtime apparently!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 762 ✭✭✭Threadhead

And credit where it's due, he's very good at switching things on and off. For example, Christmas lights, security cameras, etc...

He's also good at marching against the water charges. It was a much better idea to go marching than actually turning up to his council meeting and voting against the charges.

• Registered Users Posts: 221 ✭✭Schindlers Pissed

That treatment of horses and animals in general boils my fooking blood!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 19,414 ✭✭✭✭road_high

I wonder does Andrew walk down the Canal often...

Nah his BMW Coupe wouldn't fit down there ;)

I hear he is now going to run for the Fianna Fáil nomination.

If he ever did get to Dáil Éireann I think they'd just laugh at him up there.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,877 ✭✭✭✭Realt Dearg Sec

kikel wrote: »

I think he'd fit right in.

Nah he's a special type of special.

• Registered Users Posts: 221 ✭✭Schindlers Pissed

kikel wrote: »

The first part, does that surprise you? He's been groomed for this ever since he was in nappies.....it's irish parish pump politics at its best......"sure didn't his Da get me a medical card".....

The second part, probably true but it's an old boys club so he'll be taken under the cronies wing and morphed into one of their own.

Advertisement