Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Tassimo pods

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,152 ✭✭✭✭Berty

foggy_lad wrote: »
    so you got all 20 packs free?

Yes 160 Cups for free. :eek:

I told her that's ridiculous when she said it and they could do a partial refund. She said it's not an option and when I said I could return them she said It's not an option. "Only option I have is refund so you can either keep the Coffee and take no refund or keep the coffee and take a refund"

:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,373 ✭✭✭✭foggy_lad

Berty wrote: »
    Yes 160 Cups for free. :eek:

I told her that's ridiculous when she said it and they could do a partial refund. She said it's not an option and when I said I could return them she said It's not an option. "Only option I have is refund so you can either keep the Coffee and take no refund or keep the coffee and take a refund"

:D
    I had ordered one latte and one Caramel latte and some milk disks and kenco Americano so the milk and Americano only cost me about £34.

I contacted them via Chat and it seemed no surprise that they were so bad, I'd say they are plagued with calls about Tassimo disks.
    The following is the breakdown of your refund for this item:
    Item Refund: £22.82
    Item Promotion Deduction*: -£5.40
    Item: TASSIMO Costa Latte coffee 16 discs, 8 servings (Pack of 5, Total 80 discs/pods, 40 servings)
    Quantity: 1
    ASIN: B008OQBYAC
    Reason for refund: Item not satisfactory
    The following is the breakdown of your refund for this item:
    Item Refund: £20.00
    Item Promotion Deduction*: -£4.74
    * About Promotions:
    Since a promotional certificate or discount was used for this order, your refund reflects the amount paid for the given item(s) after these promotions were applied. Examples of promotions/discounts include Free Shipping, Buy 3 Get 1 Free, 10% off your order, etc.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,833 ✭✭✭✭ThisRegard

Isn't it just the milk that changed? From reading the reviews on their own site the change seems like a disaster.

I've plenty of the old ones in stock so I won't be rushing out anytime soon to try the new one.

I used a 4 for 3 offer on amazon so paid for 3 and got 4, refunded for 3 but of course kept 4. lol

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,742 ✭✭✭wandererz

Any idea where i can get the green hot water disc in Ireland? Tassimo site is out of stock.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,821 ✭✭✭phill106

wandererz wrote: »
    Any idea where i can get the green hot water disc in Ireland? Tassimo site is out of stock.

by the way there is stands for tassimo pods in lidl at the moment, there since monday or tuesday? bought one, its perfect.

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭XrayGolf

wandererz wrote: »

I got mine off Amazon, haven't seen them for sale in any shops so far.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,517 ✭✭✭marcbrophy

phill106 wrote: »
    by the way there is stands for tassimo pods in lidl at the moment, there since monday or tuesday? bought one, its perfect.

Really?

Where was this Phil, Dublin?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,544 ✭✭✭Hogzy

marcbrophy wrote: »
    Really?

Where was this Phil, Dublin?

Theyre all doing them at the mo.

• Advertisement

Hogzy wrote: »

Ah I get it now, thanks!
    When I read "stands", I thought it was referring to a display stand in the shop where they were selling knock off tassimo pod coffees, like the nespresso ones.

Now I realise it's a storage stand for your already purchased "real" tassimo pods.

Still very handy, might actually pick one up :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,413 ✭✭✭CH3OH

Tesco have 25% off until 15 Dec.
    Seems to be off the full range that they stock

^^^

Here's a link for you online shoppers!

http://www.tesco.ie/groceries/product/search/default.aspx?searchBox=tassimo

price shown includes reduction :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 663 ✭✭✭CourierCollie

marcbrophy wrote: »
    ^^^

Here's a link for you online shoppers!

http://www.tesco.ie/groceries/product/search/default.aspx?searchBox=tassimo

price shown includes reduction :D

Probably wrong to bump an old thread. Just that Tesco have 20% off Tassimo at the moment, valid until 2nd August. The above link shows the current prices.

Starting to feel like it's the Betamax of coffee pod machines.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,536 ✭✭✭former total

Probably wrong to bump an old thread. Just that Tesco have 20% off Tassimo at the moment, valid until 2nd August. The above link shows the current prices.

Definitely. Superior tech beaten by better marketing.

Cheers for the alert.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 463 ✭✭asharkman

Least it wasn't as expensive as a betamax player!
    Cheers!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,449 ✭✭✭Ivefoundgod

I've signed up to amazon subscribe and save for my pods now, works out at €4.10 per pack of 16 pods. I get it every 2 months and usually gets me up to or near enough the date though the odd time i buy a pack in tesco or wherever to get me to my next delivery. It still seems to be easy enough to get the pods where I am so don't think we're in Betamax territory yet. Think the fact the machines are a lot cheaper than Nespresso helps. I'd looked into getting a Nespresso recently and you're talking about €200 for a machine with a milk frother to make the cappucinos. My tassimo cost me €65 and does grand cappucinos and lattes, not as good as my fathers €500 De'Longhi machine but perfectly acceptable.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭Patty O Furniture

Bump.

Just to let people know that Tesco have 20% off Tassimo at the moment, valid until 20th Sept.

I took a pic, until i saw there was a link to the Tesco site :D

As they say a pic tells a 1000 words ;)

Btw: has anyone tried out Tassimo Carte Noire - Cappuccino, i heard reviews say it's better than the Costa one?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,060 ✭✭✭Kenny Logins

SuperValu too (may not be all shops).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,536 ✭✭✭former total

Dunnes are selling all varieties for €4 each at the moment. That's a big saving for the Costa one.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 184 ✭✭Mac B

In tesco today to find the Costa pods are now 7.99, that's a 1.50 increase on what was there standard tesco price, sickened!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭Patty O Furniture

Mac B wrote: »
    In tesco today to find the Costa pods are now 7.99, that's a 1.50 increase on what was there standard tesco price, sickened!

Afaik, there's a similar price for the Costa Latte one's, but i see from the pic, it was €7.45 before the reduction, now it's €7.99, do they think people have short memories?

Compare prices here

As the rest have been increased by a €1 or more, cheek :mad:

Buying the Latte from Amazon this evening.

They've 5 Packs of 8 for £14.25 if you subscribe. It was €6.99 in Dunnes tonight so these packs work out at €3.25 if you round it up.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B008OQBYAC/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,373 ✭✭✭✭foggy_lad

All Tassimo pods are £15 for pack of 5 when bought from Amazon.co.uk

I now get mine from Amazon also however for those not comfortable with that. They are reduced in tesco again. 5e a pack I believe.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,833 ✭✭✭✭ThisRegard

Tesco also have a selection of them on offer for €5, caramel latte and regular latter anyway.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,336 ✭✭✭✭Tony

Decent price on amazon at the moment https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B008OQBYAC/ref=ox_sc_act_title_2?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE

5 packs latte for 15.00 STG works out around €3.45 with free shipping if you spend over £20.00

Desktop PC Boards discount code on https://www.satellite.ie/ is boards.ie

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,750 ✭✭✭degsie

Tassimo Carte Noire Espresso Classic 16x - €4 in Tesco.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭Cortina_MK_IV

Tassimo pods €2.74 - €3.24 in Dunnes today.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,186 ✭✭✭johnnykilo

Is this all Dunnes?

• Registered Users Posts: 362 ✭✭Hendrickp

johnnykilo wrote: »
    Is this all Dunnes?

I was just in Dunnes in Henry street and they are all half price.

Plus they're selling the Tassimo Suny Coffee machine for €35, reduced from €119. Its a steal for that price.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,263 ✭✭✭robyntmorton

Yes, Black Friday offer.

Also Tassimo Suny (Bosch) for €35.

Reduced again in Dunnes this year for between 2.70 to 3.75 approx

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭Glenbhoy

CombatCow wrote: »
    No they have them discounted in stores too.

These are all half price in Dunnes as is customary on black Friday. The whole range of kenco, costs etc. Excellent prices for bricks and mortar, think it's only until stock runs out though!
    Presume machines are reduced too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,592 ✭✭✭davehey79

and €2.99 in Tesco for most of the popular ones also if your local dunnes runs out

Advertisement