Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New to Snapchat?

Options
  • 19-11-2014 2:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 544 ✭✭✭

I am just knew to the whole Snap chat . All my friends are on it and the presume that I am on it and ask me what's my username or something so we can message each other and I don't know what to say. I don't really know what that is?,is it a thing you make up yourself?,and what would be a normal example of a Snap chat name?,does it be something using your name,for example if your name was John Burke do u use your name or something.?
    Also is asking them the only way you can get their username like a mobile number?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭vr7

zeebre12 wrote: »
    I am just knew to the whole Snap chat . All my friends are on it and the presume that I am on it and ask me what's my username or something so we can message each other and I don't know what to say. I don't really know what that is?,is it a thing you make up yourself?,and what would be a normal example of a Snap chat name?,does it be something using your name,for example if your name was John Burke do u use your name or something.?
    Also is asking them the only way you can get their username like a mobile number?

Hi

Well for starters sc is an app that allows users to send pics to friends. You can also add text and smileys in the pics your send. The pic is visible from 3-10secs (you can adjust the setting) and then disappears. When its gone you can replay it which loads the pic again to be viewed once more. You can only replay 1 pic once per day.

As for username, iv found it best to go with something random. If you use a username something like your own name you may find that people may spam your username just for their own amusement and you may find yourself getting pics from unknown or unwanted friends.

You can add people manually if you know their usernames or you can allow sc to sync your phone contacts to reveal who is also using sc.

Hope this helps

• Registered Users Posts: 522 ✭✭✭Stormington

Do you like penis pictures, because joining snapchat is how you get penis pictures.

Unless you know some young wans that are willing to swap nudes for nudes, then it'll be grand.

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭vr7

Do you like penis pictures, because joining snapchat is how you get penis pictures.

Unless you know some young wans that are willing to swap nudes for nudes, then it'll be grand.

Theres a word for people like you!! PAEDOPHILE

• Registered Users Posts: 522 ✭✭✭Stormington

I said young wans but didn't specify the age: you're the one thinking they're kids.

You should talk to a therapist about that.

Advertisement