Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Nespresso - Terrible online service in Ireland

• 19-11-2014 3:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭

Hi

Has anyone ever experienced the Nespresso online service. Im on my 10th day waiting for coffee and still nothing... i've rang them 5 times at this stage.

It seems they are based in the UK and like always with these companies Irish customers get a second rate service.

Was I just unlucky or have you had similar experiences?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,939 ✭✭✭maxwell smart

Always had good experience myself, but only ever rang them maybe 3 times? I am lucky enough to live near the boutique so go in there.

Maybe send them an email??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 413 ✭✭odckdo

I have ordered from Nespresso online for the last 3 years without any problems. They use Fastway as courier. If I order on a Monday, I get it first thing Wednesday morning.

For some reason though they don't give a tracking number when the order is dispatched but if you get in contact with Nespresso directly they will.

btw, Fastway offer a very good service and are very reliable.

Advertisement