Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Men's Lee Cooper Lc20 bootcut jeans - where??

• 19-11-2014 3:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭

I've googled & searched but I can't seem to find men's LC20's to buy online - does anyone happen to know if they changed the code/name of these or are they just discontinued?

I have emailed LC but no reply :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Visaka

so so

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,863 ✭✭✭seachto7

You can get them in Athlone, Tipperary town, Mullingar, Longford town, Tralee, Newcastle West and Kilkenny

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭Iranoutofideas

Seriously, bootcut? They look terrible and were in fashion around ten years ago. Get yourself a straight leg pair or slim fit. And no before anyone says it, those are not skinny jeans.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,180 ✭✭✭hfallada

No one wear bootcut anymore. They are so unflattering on men

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭TwoGuysDublin

Was tempted to jump in with the "bootcut are awful" but different strokes and all that...........

But do consider something other than bootcut jeans :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭AxlF

Maybe just help the poster out instead of offering unsolicited advice.
    Jean Depot sell Lee Cooper - straight, slim and bootcut. Check their website for locations - there's one in Tallaght, Dublin and quite a few in Wexford.

Advertisement