Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Seo Spóirt

Options
  • 19-11-2014 3:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭

Hi guys,

Major long shot here. Would anyone have the last 3 (I believe) epsiodes of Seo Spóirt recorded on either sky plus or DVD? They'd be the episodes covering the senior hurling, football and ladies championships.

Long story short, had them myself and were needed for an assignment but forgot to press the yellow button and they have since been deleted- as is life.

Can get copies form TG4 but that seems very expensive at the moment but said I would chance my arm here to see if anyone has it.

Cheers
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 606 ✭✭✭Seamu$

They're not on the TG4 Player are they? http://www.tg4.tv/index.html?l=en

There seems to be an old 2013 Football one on it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭innuendo141

Seamu$ wrote: »
    They're not on the TG4 Player are they?

There seems to be an old 2013 Football one on it.

Na, seems to be the only one alright unfortunately. I was told on the phone they're normally taken down after 30 days.

Advertisement