Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best technology for hosting Webinars, wth registration, landing pages and audio/video

Options
  • 19-11-2014 3:58pm
    Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I’m doing some initiatives at the moment where I have a series of webinars for customers on various tiopics. We publicise the events, get people to sign up – and off the back of that we find business. The problem is the horrible internal system we use – it’s a total pain getting list of registrants – then it’s a different system for the people when they actually sign up. I need something better.

What I need is the following:
    Ability to create a simple landing page with details of the event – or evetns.
    From there they can click to go to a registration page and sign up for the event.
    Ideally I’d like ability to approve deny placements but not 100% necessary.
    Registrants get emails the day before, morning of the event – reminding them – and giving webex details.
    Ability to host a webinar with audio/video without problems. Chat box etc.
    Full visibility of people who have registered, and who attended vs who did not.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15 Flippin

The webinar scene has really matured over the last few years and now there are literally tons of great platforms and products out there that encompass the entire sales funnel - from creation to follow-up. Just a simple search like 'webinar solutions' will provide you with a lot of resources.

Tip: In addition to sending a mail reminder the day before, I believe (haven't tested, but heard great things) that there are now services where you can send a SMS reminder minutes beforehand which really increase engagement.

The webinar scene has really matured over the last few years and now there are literally tons of great platforms and products out there that encompass the entire sales funnel - from creation to follow-up. Just a simple search like 'webinar solutions' will provide you with a lot of resources.

Tip: In addition to sending a mail reminder the day before, I believe (haven't tested, but heard great things) that there are now services where you can send a SMS reminder minutes beforehand which really increases engagement.

^^Sorry for the double - the edit function went to a blank screen, so I clicked the 'back' button. Flippin' newbies.

Advertisement