Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Moved into rented house and still waitig to get changed to my name

Options
  • 19-11-2014 4:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 417 ✭✭

Hi there, We moved into a rented house a while back and on 1st of Octoberwe set all the bills to be in our name. The landlord rang up to Electric Ireland and gave his details and I rang up the nxt day and gave a meter reading and my details but last week another bill landed in the previous woman's name and I've had nothing in my name?

Can someone please pm me about this??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,585 ✭✭✭EI: Una

Hi mcg1987,

If you private message us your address and the electricity MPRN (meter point reference number) if you have it, we will look into your query ASAP.

Regards,
    Una

• Registered Users Posts: 417 ✭✭mcg1987

Can someone please reply to my latest PM please? Great service yesterday by the way the responses were so fast!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,585 ✭✭✭EI: Una

Hi mcg1987,

No problem - happy to help! We haven't forgotten about you - Aoife M, who was assisting you yesterday, will be responding to you when she is on Boards from 2pm onwards today. :)

Regards,
    Una

• Registered Users Posts: 417 ✭✭mcg1987

Hi mcg1987,

No problem - happy to help! We haven't forgotten about you - Aoife M, who was assisting you yesterday, will be responding to you when she is on Boards from 2pm onwards today. :)

Regards,
    Una
    Brilliant thanks again!

Advertisement