Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Smackdown 21-11-14 *Spoilers*

• 19-11-2014 4:42pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,159 ✭✭✭

Here are the results for Smackdown this Friday
    - Triple H interview to start the show. Team Cena came out to the stage and Cena cut a promo from the titantron.

- Rusev def. Dolph Ziggler in a predictably good match.

- Los Matadores def. The Miz & Damien Mizdow with continued tension between Miz and his stunt double.

- AJ Lee def. Brie Bella while dressed as Nikki.

- Dean Ambrose was out to do the "Survival" segment they advertised. He said his mom gave him brass knuckles when he was a kid because he got jumped. He said his survival kit is himself. Bray Wyatt interrupted to cut a promo on the titantron.

- Erick Rowan def. Cesaro with the torture rack, which makes this writer a very happy man. Luke Harper had a staredown with Rowan after.

- It was announced that if Team Authority defeats Team Cena at Survivor Series, Team Cena will be fired from WWE.

- THE BIG GUY & Big Show def. Seth Rollins & Kane via disqualification when Team Authority interfered. The show ended with Triple H laying everyone out with a chair before hitting Ryback with a Pedigree.

Pointing more and more to a Team Cena win at Survivor Series IMHO.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,784 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

mrkiscool2 wrote: »
    Pointing more and more to a Team Cena win at Survivor Series IMHO.

Reminds me of Lesnar HHH at WM29. Interesting enough match, but stipulation just ruins it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,159 ✭✭✭mrkiscool2

Reminds me of Lesnar HHH at WM29. Interesting enough match, but stipulation just ruins it
    I've been reading a few sites and some people think that this might be setting up Vince vs HHH for control of the company. I don't believe that though. I was kind of hoping that the stipulation would be if Team Cena lost Cena has to join the authority

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

mrkiscool2 wrote: »
    I've been reading a few sites and some people think that this might be setting up Vince vs HHH for control of the company. I don't believe that though. I was kind of hoping that the stipulation would be if Team Cena lost Cena has to join the authority

Like he joined Nexus?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,610 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Honestly feel that destroys what little suspense there was in the match tbh....

Edit; also, what about the fact that show has an "iron clad contract"? :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Moneymaker

Be some swerve if the Authority wins and Vince rehires the babyfaces. Cue your power struggle storyline.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,878 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

As it stands now this Survivor Series ppv card seems pretty poor

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,159 ✭✭✭mrkiscool2

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    As it stands now this Survivor Series ppv card seems pretty poor
    Agreed. It is however the first Survivor Series tag match I have cared about in some while.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,364 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Aj needed a bit more padding up top, I think

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,166 ✭✭✭Stereomaniac

I really hope Nikki Bella doesn't beat her for the championship Sunday, but people think it's happening?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Moneymaker

Ambrose promo was brilliant. One of his best in WWE so far.

Rusev kept pace with Ziggler and had a very solid match. Dude is the real deal.

Cesaro :(

• Advertisement
Advertisement