Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Business online on a Mac

Options
  • 19-11-2014 5:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,760 ✭✭✭

Hi, just wanted to check if you have finally got around to offering banking online to business customers who use macs. Someone told me that you had but while completing the form there's a box to tick that I have a PC and Internet Explorer. Is the form just outdated? I'm hoping you finally got around to providing a basic service after years of promising that it would be available soon. 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

Effects wrote: »
    Hi, just wanted to check if you have finally got around to offering banking online to business customers who use macs. Someone told me that you had but while completing the form there's a box to tick that I have a PC and Internet Explorer. Is the form just outdated? I'm hoping you finally got around to providing a basic service after years of promising that it would be available soon. 
    Hi Effects,

Thank you for contacting us here on Boards.

Work is well under way to update Business Online. We will have more information and dates on this in the new year and we will be sure to notify our customers of this on social media and our website.

Please let us know if you need help with any other query.

Thanks,
    Sarah

• Registered Users Posts: 9,760 ✭✭✭Effects

Effects wrote: »
    Hi Effects,

Thank you for contacting us here on Boards.

Work is well under way to update Business Online. We will have more information and dates on this in the new year and we will be sure to notify our customers of this on social media and our website.

Please let us know if you need help with any other query.

Thanks,
    Sarah
    That's the same story I've been told for about ten years now. It's complete BS and your attitude to you customers is terrible. Just say you have no idea when you can provide banking online to business users with macs rather than the reply of 'soon', 'very shortly' and 'in the new year' and making people think you are doing something about it.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 7,486 ✭✭✭Red Alert

It wouldn't be too far off how retail 365 customers with Macs (or any non-IE) browser were treated for a long time... 

• Registered Users Posts: 9,760 ✭✭✭Effects

Who even bothers with Internet Explorer these days?

Advertisement