Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Assault Rifle/DMR

Options
  • 19-11-2014 5:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 352 ✭✭

Hi all
    I'm Looking For a Assault Rifle or a DMR. Something like a Scar,M4,Tar-21,Masada or any DMR platform.No Ak,G36 and Mp5's or sniper's please.
    Based in Dublin.Will not consider posting as a option just meet ups

Thanks
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 218 ✭✭ciarandevitt85

Hi all
    I'm Looking For a Assault Rifle or a DMR. Something like a Scar,M4,Tar-21,Masada or any DMR platform.No Ak,G36 and Mp5's or sniper's please.
    Based in Dublin.Will not consider posting as a option just meet ups

Thanks

Hey I have a jg G3 rifle.check my ads

• Registered Users Posts: 352 ✭✭stephenrmcf

Hey I have a jg G3 rifle.check my ads
    Sorry not what I was looking for,Thanks

Bump

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭Gareth274

If you change your mind about posting, I have a perfect condition, upgraded G&G M4 (http://www.airsofteire.com/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=shop.flypage&product_id=1033&category_id=146&manufacturer_id=0&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=26) Non flashlight version. It comes with rails on the hand guard, a fore grip, rubberized ergonomic grip, G&P M120 motor, basically new 9.6v battery and charger, G&G's cold resistant green hop up rubber, a high-cap G-Mag and 2 regular metal hi caps, as well as a bungee sling, all in the original box, hardly ever used (hence why I'm selling it). Very high rate of fire with fantastic accuracy to match, shooting 210 fps. I'll handle all the posting so its no hassle to you, €260 all included. I also have some other gear if you're interested (camo, vest, mask etc) as I am getting out of the sport. Let me know if you're interested and I can post pics :)

Gareth274 wrote: »
    If you change your mind about posting, I have a perfect condition, upgraded G&G M4 (http://www.airsofteire.com/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=shop.flypage&product_id=1033&category_id=146&manufacturer_id=0&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=26) Non flashlight version. It comes with rails on the hand guard, a fore grip, rubberized ergonomic grip, G&P M120 motor, basically new 9.6v battery and charger, G&G's cold resistant green hop up rubber, a high-cap G-Mag and 2 regular metal hi caps, as well as a bungee sling, all in the original box, hardly ever used (hence why I'm selling it). Very high rate of fire with fantastic accuracy to match, shooting 210 fps. I'll handle all the posting so its no hassle to you, €260 all included. I also have some other gear if you're interested (camo, vest, mask etc) as I am getting out of the sport. Let me know if you're interested and I can post pics :)
    Sorry I would really need to see it before I buy it.Thanks anyway

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭Gareth274

Its in good enough condition that I would be willing to send it to you, and if you're not happy with it I would take it back. First person to see this rifle will buy it. If not, good luck :)http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057331211

• Registered Users Posts: 12 AndorDelta

I've a CYMA m14 socom for sale. Always wanted to turn it into a DMR but never got round to it. Perfect condition. I can get you pics if ur interested

AndorDelta wrote: »
    I've a CYMA m14 socom for sale. Always wanted to turn it into a DMR but never got round to it. Perfect condition. I can get you pics if ur interested
    Thanks I already found something.I'm not looking anything anymore thanks.

Advertisement