Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheltenham Ante Post Fun

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 317 ✭✭gooseygander

Hardly under the rader,the way he won the adonis has brought him to the attention of a lot of people.

True but he is only coming to attention now for most, was well overlooked until last few weeks, I have him at 16/1 but his odds are shortening the closer we get to festival and I believe will continue to do so.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,791 ✭✭✭Backstreet Moyes

True but he is only coming to attention now for most, was well overlooked until last few weeks, I have him at 16/1 but his odds are shortening the closer we get to festival and I believe will continue to do so.

It's also very possible he will skip Cheltenham and go to Aintree.

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭Med101007

What chance has the Mullins/Walsh 4-timer have of coming in tomorrow? (i.e. Douvan, Un De Sceaux, Faugheen, and Annie Power)
    Personally I think The New One will take the Champion Hurdle but can anyone tell me how good of a chance the other 3 horses have of winning tomorrow?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,376 ✭✭✭Shemale

Med101007 wrote: »
    What chance has the Mullins/Walsh 4-timer have of coming in tomorrow? (i.e. Douvan, Un De Sceaux, Faugheen, and Annie Power)
    Personally I think The New One will take the Champion Hurdle but can anyone tell me how good of a chance the other 3 horses have of winning tomorrow?

Is your calculator broken?

Shemale wrote: »
    Is your calculator broken?

What do ya mean??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭ftse100

What do ya mean??

6.43/1 for the three to win. I.e. €1 would return €7.43 (inc stake)

With all four, €1 would return double the above. Faugheen is evens so €14.86 (13.86/1)

Just use the Paddy Power Bet Slip to check this out in future

ftse100 wrote: »
    6.43/1 for the three to win. I.e. €1 would return €7.43 (inc stake)

With all four, €1 would return double the above. Faugheen is evens so €14.86 (13.86/1)

Just use the Paddy Power Bet Slip to check this out in future

I didn't mean what "odds" are the 3/4 horses to win! I meant what realistic chance do these horses have of winning their respective races today in Cheltenham.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,376 ✭✭✭Shemale

I didn't mean what "odds" are the 3/4 horses to win! I meant what realistic chance do these horses have of winning their respective races today in Cheltenham.

About 7

Advertisement