Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Working Holiday Visa

Options
  • 19-11-2014 8:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hello

In 2006 I went to Toronto on a one year working holiday visa and am longing to go again I am just wondering if I would be eligible for the 2 year working holiday visa having previously had a visa

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭JenL

Yes you can apply for the two year visa if you have had a one year visa before. (Assuming you meet the other requirements - under 35, police check etc)
    The waiting list for this years visas is still open and I've heard of people applying and getting visas.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 SittingBull99

Excellent News thank you :)

I'm currently filling out the Kompass application and there asking for my WTN or the year and month from my previous application for IEC. as it is nearly 8 years i have either thrown out or deleted old emails and letters. should I contact Usit or the email the Dublin visa office??

• Registered Users Posts: 4 SittingBull99

Excellent News thank you :)

I'm currently filling out the Kompass application and there asking for my WTN or the year and month from my previous application for IEC. as it is nearly 8 years i have either thrown out or deleted old emails and letter. should I contact Usit or the email the Dublin visa office surely they might have it??

Advertisement