Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Starting a new Business

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

threeball wrote: »
    Centra is the way to go. Get them atein' breakfast rolls and chicken fillet baguettes and you're set for life.

I can see chicken fillet rolls being huge there!!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,205 ✭✭✭threeball

jimmii wrote: »
    I can see chicken fillet rolls being huge there!!

They could give a free high viz with every fifth roll.

I'm off to be a marketing guru in Zambia...

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Senda

Centra? Mmm sounds good. How do I get contacts to make enquiries about their Franchising terms pls?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

Senda wrote: »
    Centra? Mmm sounds good. How do I get contacts to make enquiries about their Franchising terms pls?

Centra is part of a larger group that would give you a few options Become a retailer

• Registered Users Posts: 2,126 ✭✭✭KwackerJack

It cost over 40k to Franchise Subway....Just imagine the cost to Franchise Tesco!!!

A friend of mine owns a shoe store, She gave me the idea for a clothes store. Mullingar consists of Penney's / Dunne's stye clothing. The other Men's store are exspensive casual Jeans, Shirts ect.

I was looking at more of a TopMan selection of clothes and small selection of shoes. My Sister and her partner wear that style of clothing as do their friends, they buy most of the clothes in Dublin as Mullingar does not have a great selection. .

• Advertisement
Advertisement