Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Desktop Peripherals

Options
  • 19-11-2014 9:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭

I'm looking to buy a mouse and keyboard and would like some advice. My budget is between €50-75 for both but I could stretch to €100.

For the keyboard I am used to typing on slim line Mac and Laptop keyboards so I'd prefer something along those lines. I'm considering either Microsoft or Logitech keyboards on Pixmania at the minute but none of them are that slim line.

For the mouse ideally I would love a Razer Deathadder but that eats up most of my budget. So instead I'm looking at the Logitech m705 on Pixmania.

I will be using these for 3D and graphic design work so a good mouse is important (I'm not currently considering a graphics tablet due to price limits). However I will also be typing up a 10,000 word thesis so I need a comfortable keyboard.

Apologies about the lack of links but I can't post any yet due to still being under the post limit. Any advice would be much appreciated on this topic.

Thanks

Advertisement