Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Garda sirens in dublin

Options
  • 19-11-2014 9:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 833 ✭✭✭

is it me or are the Garda sirens constantly going in Dublin over the past month or so? I'm in Dublin most days and it just seems to be constant......

And no they're probably not following me

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,797 ✭✭✭Kevin McCloud

Trying to make the chipper for their tea maybe.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,622 ✭✭✭Ruu

Moved from After Hours.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

It's just a normal part of living in a city...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 833 ✭✭✭Riverireland

Maybe I'm just noticing it more then. Darn helicopter seems to out a lot too.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,685 ✭✭✭John_Rambo

Water marches? Cofrontations between locals and water metre installers?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,420 ✭✭✭✭athtrasna

Maybe I'm just noticing it more then. Darn helicopter seems to out a lot too.

Sirens could also be ambulances and fire engines?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,180 ✭✭✭hfallada

is it me or are the Garda sirens constantly going in Dublin over the past month or so? I'm in Dublin most days and it just seems to be constant......

And no they're probably not following me

Funny enough I was thinking the same today. There hasnt been a day where I was on a bus in the last 2 weeks without a Garda car with the blue lights going by. I have also noticed that the Gardai are more hands on in the last few months in Dublin. You actually see them walking around Dublin 1/2.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,380 ✭✭✭✭odyssey06

Could it also be anything to do with the weather conditions at this time of year? Not an expert, but sounds travels further in certain conditions...

"To follow knowledge like a sinking star..." (Tennyson's Ulysses)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 833 ✭✭✭Riverireland

Distinct absense of them today, must be reading boards. ����

Advertisement