Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Wheel alignment pricing around Wexford

Options
  • 19-11-2014 10:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 169 ✭✭

Looking for wheel alignment prices around the Wexford area. Need to get it done to save whats left of my tyres.
    I used to get it done in Tom Geraghty's in Waterford when in college up there, which costed 30 euro for laser tracking.

Now would like to get it done locally, save me a drive to Waterford, So if anyone could recommend somewhere in Wexford for around the same price it would be much appreciated. Last time I checked which which was a while ago, I think Meylers was 50 euro, but with something that has to be done reasonably often when replacing anything in the front end suspension would be nice to get it done a bit cheaper.

Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 169 ✭✭087dannyboy

For anyone who's interested, the best I found is Adamstown Tyres in New Ross, alignment costs 25 euro.

Advertisement