Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

checking in.

Options
  • 20-11-2014 12:26am
    Registered Users Posts: 10,022 ✭✭✭✭

How would I check in for my flight with aerlingus. Meant to print out tickets at airport.

I would normally have the brother do it but he is working tomorrow

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,445 ✭✭✭✭coylemj

Do I gather you can't do it online at home or in the office? Just do it at one of the self-service (green) kiosks in the airport or walk up to one of the Aer Lingus check-in desks.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,022 ✭✭✭✭cena

coylemj wrote: »
    Do I gather you can't do it online at home or in the office? Just do it at one of the self-service (green) kiosks in the airport or walk up to one of the Aer Lingus check-in desks.

I could do it at home. Do I just put the flight number in the kiosk tomorrow to check in. Also is one bag included on the flight beside the hand luggage or have I to pay to check the bag

• Registered Users Posts: 21 imagine88

cena wrote: »
    I could do it at home. Do I just put the flight number in the kiosk tomorrow to check in. Also is one bag included on the flight beside the hand luggage or have I to pay to check the bag

With american flights you just bring your passport with you. Everything can be done from the airport. You get a 23kg allowance for america for a check in bag which is included in your flight.

Make sure u have your esta done before you go near the airport too.

Safe flight!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,022 ✭✭✭✭cena

imagine88 wrote: »
    With american flights you just bring your passport with you. Everything can be done from the airport. You get a 23kg allowance for america for a check in bag which is included in your flight.

Make sure u have your esta done before you go near the airport too.

Safe flight!
    Have the esta done and dusted

Thanks.

Advertisement