Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Neo Geo Mv1b + World Heros 2 jet original

Options
  • 20-11-2014 9:27am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 262 ✭✭

Hi guys.I have a mint neo geo Mv1b motherboard for sale and an original World Heroes 2 jet mvs cart with original mini marquee..Both in mint condition and can be seen working.€100 for both.I shall also include neo bios masta for unibios upgrade.I will also include a 300watt psu with a -5v line for free to suit supergun users.I have another board of my own and this is being wasted sitting here.This is a bargain for someone.
    Cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 262 ✭✭giggsy07

giggsy07 wrote: »
    Hi guys.I have a mint neo geo Mv1b motherboard for sale and an original World Heroes 2 jet mvs cart with original mini marquee..Both in mint condition and can be seen working.€100 for both.I shall also include neo bios masta for unibios upgrade.I will also include a 300watt psu with a -5v line for free to suit supergun users.I have another board of my own and this is being wasted sitting here.This is a bargain for someone.
    Cheers
    Fek it I'm going to hold onto this guys can mods remove please?The delete function is not working for me.
    Thanks

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement