Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Order Status

Options
  • 20-11-2014 10:56am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,018 ✭✭✭

Just wondering if someone could check my order statius please?  I ordered broadband/phone package on the 10/11 and the girl though I might have my phone connected within a few days as the line is there etc and then the broadband a few days later.  Just wondering if something is wrong with the line itself or if it hasn't been connected yet?

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Just wondering if someone could check my order statius please?  I ordered broadband/phone package on the 10/11 and the girl though I might have my phone connected within a few days as the line is there etc and then the broadband a few days later.  Just wondering if something is wrong with the line itself or if it hasn't been connected yet?

Thanks
    Hi adelcrowsmel

Please PM me your order number and I'll look in to this for you - if you do not have an order number please PM me the specific address in question,

Thanks
    Al

• Registered Users Posts: 1,018 ✭✭✭adelcrowsmel

Thanks
    Hi adelcrowsmel

Please PM me your order number and I'll look in to this for you - if you do not have an order number please PM me the specific address in question,

Thanks
    Al
    Thanks - PM sent

Thanks
    Hi adelcrowsmel

Thanks
    Al
    Thanks - PM sent
    Hi adelcrowsmel

Thanks for taking the call, I'll PM you the order number for the failed electronic enablement now

Al

• Registered Users Posts: 1,018 ✭✭✭adelcrowsmel

Thanks
    Hi adelcrowsmel

Thanks
    Al
    Thanks - PM sent
    Hi adelcrowsmel

Thanks for taking the call, I'll PM you the order number for the failed electronic enablement now

Al
    Thanks Alan, appreciate the call and help.

Thanks
    Hi adelcrowsmel

Thanks
    Al
    Thanks - PM sent
    Hi adelcrowsmel

Al
    Thanks Alan, appreciate the call and help.
    You're welcome adelcrowsmel

Al

• Advertisement
Advertisement